Coffee must have kept me up until after midnight. It took me about two hours or more to have finally settled on the address of my blog site. But I wanted to get it done and to finally decide. I have been putting off the idea of starting a blog for a long time. For one, deciding on the address of my blog site and my username always ended up with not starting with any at all. Second, there are just so many things I want to write about and deciding where to focus, again put me on hold. Third, I am not an artist and designing a blog will definitely be a learning journey for me. But once and for all, I need to "just do it".
To accept that I am a novice in the world of blogging is a start. To decide to just go ahead and try is a good way to begin my adventure. It's also one way of taking each day one at a time, and let the beauty of life sink in so that I can document it in my writings. I have decided to find all the positive in all things, in however life puts it and to turn all the circumstances and events of life into opportunities. It will be an effort everyday until hopefully, it becomes a natural habit to explore my life always with delight.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento